Moi

My photo
Chicago, IL
22 year old RN. I work in neuroscience, everything head and up. (brain trauma, bleeds, strokes, aneurysms, brain tumors, etc). Married to the man of my dreams. Head over heels in love with Chicago. I enjoy causing trouble and stirring up interest. & in my spare time, I hang out with homeless people...and do arts and crafts.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Rachael Heubner RN-BSN!

I'm happy to announce that I got my unofficial results of my NCLEX exam this morning!!!

Phew---brush that sweat off your forehead....

I PASSED!

The Good news???....I'm a nurse, a real nurse. After many years of faith, sweat, struggles, and tears....I finally did it.

The Bad News??? I now have no studying excuse to use when i want to get out of wedding planning!!!!

Just Kidding, I'll get right on that......

PSYCH!

I'm taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment