Moi

My photo
Chicago, IL
22 year old RN. I work in neuroscience, everything head and up. (brain trauma, bleeds, strokes, aneurysms, brain tumors, etc). Married to the man of my dreams. Head over heels in love with Chicago. I enjoy causing trouble and stirring up interest. & in my spare time, I hang out with homeless people...and do arts and crafts.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Getting my Ass Kicked by Jillian

So one day I thought to myself...."hey, i'm getting married...
Maybe I'd like to be in tip-top shape?"
True, indeed this is true.
I decided to do a workout called "making the cut"
with Jillian Michaels as my trainer.
She apparently is the trainer from "the biggest loser."
A TV show I've never really seen. Well i'm on day 9 out
of 30 and i get it. She's a crazy ass woman. She's kicking my
ass daily and only letting me eat 1200 calories a day.
But it's a love-hate thing. Because today....9 days into this
program? I lost 8 pounds!!!

I was never over weight according to the charts, but certainly
did want some tone and lean muscle to go under my wedding dress.

Jillian, you are kicking my ass everyday.

But I kinda like it. Please keep checking on me, keeping me
accountable....making sure my day included an ass-whooping....

No comments:

Post a Comment