Moi

My photo
Chicago, IL
22 year old RN. I work in neuroscience, everything head and up. (brain trauma, bleeds, strokes, aneurysms, brain tumors, etc). Married to the man of my dreams. Head over heels in love with Chicago. I enjoy causing trouble and stirring up interest. & in my spare time, I hang out with homeless people...and do arts and crafts.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Honeymoon Day 1

Our honeymoon has been amazing so far!! We are about one week into it, and two more to go!
I thought I'd post some highlights, but mostly PICTURES!

Tuesday:

We wanted to leave our early, but we didn’t’ actually end up leaving until 10 or so. What I will remember most about leaving Chicago is eating feeding eachother crackers with cream cheese and raspberry jalepeno jelly about thirty miles down I-55. The drive to saint louis was only supposed to take four hours, but we got caught in a lot of traffic several times due to construction.
*cracker barrel bought mad libs and ate my favorite: Raspberry iced tea and chicken salad
Saint Louis! The City Mueseum which was in itself the craziest experience ever. if you ever go to saint louis, you CANNOT PASS THIS UP! It's like a giant indoor playground. Alex and I will crawling through walls, climbing up tunnels, and going down monster slides. It was so much fun!

The drive across Missouri was brutal!

We stayed with the Clearys, who were SO welcoming and awesome. It was wonderful! Met their awesome dog hooch, from the famous "hooch of the day" email that Lisa sends out daily.
Went in and talked to Katie, lisa, and betsy for awhile! Let me tell you, these ladies are funny! One memory i won't forget: "Where did you go to ha skool?" haha. You gals are awesome





above: the famous hooch!

Lisa put out a picture of us from the wedding where we were staying. So cute!

Also the work of Lisa, she made us feel so welcome!




Showing off his bling

Above: A small tease of the city museum! wow!!!!!!!

After we climbed up some tunnels


Monster slide!!!!!!!!!!!!

In awe and wonder...... at the city museum!


No comments:

Post a Comment