Moi

My photo
Chicago, IL
22 year old RN. I work in neuroscience, everything head and up. (brain trauma, bleeds, strokes, aneurysms, brain tumors, etc). Married to the man of my dreams. Head over heels in love with Chicago. I enjoy causing trouble and stirring up interest. & in my spare time, I hang out with homeless people...and do arts and crafts.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Honeymoon Day 2

Wednesday

*We woke up to find that we were on hooch of the day!
*Left the Cleary's home and went to walmart to get an oil change and go grocery shopping for the trip.

Bought a heating pad because my back cramps were pretty bad.... :(

*Tried to get out of Kansas city but spotted a Chic filet so we had to stop.....it is even more delicious than i remember. I even got lemon pie, yummy!

*While driving out of KC, we spotted Matt and Allie on the side of the highway. Two young kids who looked stranded cause their car broke down. We pulled over and decided to drive them about twenty miles down the highway with us to a gas station near their house. They were SO grateful!!!! It was really awesome.

*Read Alex blue like jazz in the car and did lots and lots of madlibs

*We got stuck at Kansas' largest tourist trap: the largest prairie dog in the world, a five legged horse, and basically just a crazy farm. Haha......Marvelous!

*I met a badger for the first time. They are mean and they hissed at me.

*We were Going to stop at this castle in this guy's backyard, but he wasn't home or something so even though we drove to it , we could only look at it from far away. :(

Listened to a lot of podcasts!

Driving through Colorado at night.....late!


we made dinner for eachother behind a gas station on a rock.

Got to sue and curt's CO mansion home (we had it all to ourselves!) at about 11pm.


]

the largest prairie dog in the world! as to our disappointment, it was fake!!!!!!!!!

i love goats and they love me!

we pulled over at a sunflower field!


the cleary's beautiful home!

lisa cleary collects spoons, here is a small sampling...it was amazing!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment