Moi

My photo
Chicago, IL
22 year old RN. I work in neuroscience, everything head and up. (brain trauma, bleeds, strokes, aneurysms, brain tumors, etc). Married to the man of my dreams. Head over heels in love with Chicago. I enjoy causing trouble and stirring up interest. & in my spare time, I hang out with homeless people...and do arts and crafts.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Honeymoon Day 3

Thursday

*Coffee on back porch
* explored house more (it's huge!)


lunch at the house.... cucumber sandwhiches

Looked for bank and post office, took care of business!

Got home, looked over lots of Colorado brochures to decide what to do.

Decided to go to Colorado springs....

Read blue like jazz to alex in car

Went to rei looking for mountain boots, they had none, so they sent us to Mountain chalet and we bought new hiking boots there! love them!

Went to Garden of the Gods and went hiking around so, so, so, beautiful!

Drove a few minutes to Manitou springs, walked around, such a hopping town. it was great!

Ate at the loop, which happened to be a mexican restaurant, we didn't know. It was good though.

Somebody told the Mariochi band to sing to us because we were newlyweds.

Walked tipsy around town a bit because i had a huge margarita haha

Alex drove us home, obviously.

He made me a margarita when we got back, but I was concked out


alex and i at garden of the gods.

my new boots


again, garden of the gods


fat man's squeeze



in manitou springs, on an awesome chair


eating at the loop

the mariachi band that sang to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment