Moi

My photo
Chicago, IL
22 year old RN. I work in neuroscience, everything head and up. (brain trauma, bleeds, strokes, aneurysms, brain tumors, etc). Married to the man of my dreams. Head over heels in love with Chicago. I enjoy causing trouble and stirring up interest. & in my spare time, I hang out with homeless people...and do arts and crafts.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

REASONS WHY MY HUSBAND IS COOLER THAN YOURS.

I swear, I was really bored at work today. (which never happens considering my work is like a sweat shop). BUT, today was slow, my patients stable, and I had nothing better to do than to think about my awesome wonderful sweet and amazing husband. And these pictures remind me of JUST how great he really is.

1. HE ALWAYS *ROCKS* the Headband, bandanna band, whatever. Also, he MAKES hemp. And wears it. and looks like, so freaking hot in it.




2. Although he says he HATES school, he obviously enjoys indulging in his dorky side.

3.. He is tattooed. :) and he also loves nature.

4. No comment, but obviously, awesome.




5. I stumbled across this picture, from way before we even met. And thought, oh my lord what a badass. I love badasses. Hence, i love my husband even more than a second ago.




6. This was on a camping trip the first summer we met. Not only is alex a genius (shedding light for all of us at night) but he looks so cute in his eagle scout type fashion.



7. He is passionate about music, loving and being a free-spirit. Look at that bearded burly dream. I really love that man :)








1 comment:

  1. ode to a great husband is what this should be called. gonna get you some good lovin' when you get home, sweetie! are words of affirmation his love language? then you just aroused the heck out of your badass man!

    ReplyDelete