Moi

My photo
Chicago, IL
22 year old RN. I work in neuroscience, everything head and up. (brain trauma, bleeds, strokes, aneurysms, brain tumors, etc). Married to the man of my dreams. Head over heels in love with Chicago. I enjoy causing trouble and stirring up interest. & in my spare time, I hang out with homeless people...and do arts and crafts.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Name

So Alex and I recently decided that if we have a boy we are naming him ...

JUDE. (after the beatles song of course). For the middle name I really really like Holden. (after catcher in the rye).

So it would be Jude Holden Retter.

If we have a GIRL....we are naming her....

SCOUT. (after scout from to Kill a Mockingbird). Probably my favorite person in literature, and i'm remembering reading that many times hoping that one day my daughter would be like her.

Alex is working on a middle name for Scout.

I'm wondering what you guys think about the names and also if you have any suggestions for middle names for Jude or Scout...we like literature names mostly. But we're open! :) Thanks !


1 comment:

  1. Scout Rosalind
    Scout Charlotte
    Scout Elinor
    Scout Emilia
    Scout Elizabeth
    Scout Olivia

    Just a few suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete