Moi

My photo
Chicago, IL
22 year old RN. I work in neuroscience, everything head and up. (brain trauma, bleeds, strokes, aneurysms, brain tumors, etc). Married to the man of my dreams. Head over heels in love with Chicago. I enjoy causing trouble and stirring up interest. & in my spare time, I hang out with homeless people...and do arts and crafts.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best PostSecrets from Over the Years

First of all, if you are NOT familiar with postsecret, you should be. This blog has been around for years allowing people to send in a postcard decorated with their deepest darkest secrets. The goal is suicide prevention. Read about it, and go see the real site, which is updated every sunday . here......http://www.postsecret.com/

This is my collection of my favorite throughout the past five years. The ones that have resonated with me or I've related to. The ones I saved in a folder and always feel something strong while reading them. Which ones do you like?











































1 comment:

  1. "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt" is a quote from Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse-Five. It's what the main character says he would want as his epitaph.

    ReplyDelete